opened their arms to me and my family from the get go; its fantast | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Dec 7
North Melbourne forward Drew Petrie hasnt processed the fact he wont be lining up for the Kangaroos next season. Nike Air Max Zero Essential White .But he accepts the clubs decision.Petrie, as well as North Melbourne veterans Brent Harvey, Michael Firrito and Nick Dal Santo, were told this week their contracts would not be renewed.Coach Brad Scott told of his heartbreak in making a call which removes 1337 games worth of experience from the clubs list.A chunk of Kangaroos fans have shared their sadness and anger at the move, but theres none of those emotions from Petrie.The 33-year-old is a Kangaroo until the end, saying he stood behind Scotts decision even though it would end his 16-year stint at Arden Street.Id hate to get in the way of the future of this footy club and I want the club to thrive now and in the next generation, he told reporters on Friday.If the club doesnt see me as part of that Im absolutely fine with that.And Im happy to step aside and make sure this side can be finals contenders for the next five years as well.Petrie said Scott didnt deserve criticism for the decision, claiming the coach was enormous in (his) career and respectful in their dealings.He said he walked out of their meeting on Tuesday in a haze after being told he wouldnt be offered a new deal.When the words come out of the coachs mouth its a bit of a surreal moment, he said.You dont really absorb it until you go away and leave the club.There hasnt been any tears roll down my cheek yet. Maybe when I walk off the ground for the last time that might occur.Scott and the club have been criticised for the manner of the decision but Petrie said it was the right call and made the right way.The only part Id like to change is the unfair way Brads been treated in the last three days, he said.The way that the medias reported this decision and the backlash from small pockets of North Melbourne people has been poor and Im really disappointed thats the case.Tough decisions have been made but the hes got the best interests of the club at heart.Petrie said he hasnt thought about playing on in 2017 at another club as he remains focused on Saturday nights assignment against Greater Western Sydney, which is also the Kangaroos most likely elimination finals opponent. Nike Air Max Zero Essential Black . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Nike Air Max Zero Mens Sale . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.airmaxzerosale.com/ .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Australia second-row James Horwill has signed a new deal with Harlequins that keeps him at the club until 2020.Horwill, 31, has 62 caps for the Wallabies and captained the side on 16 occasions. He joined Quins after the 2015 World Cup and director of rugby John Kingston is delighted with Horwills decision to re-sign.From the moment James joined Harlequins 18 months ago, he has shown himself to be both a world class player and an outstanding leader, Kingston said. His infectious enthusiasm and drive illustrates exactly why he captained Australia on 16 occasions and he has proved a shining example to the rest of the squad.In extending his contract to the summmer of 2020, he has crucially committed himself long term to the Harlequins family. Nike Air Max Zero Essential Womens. This signing is a statement of our intent for the coming years.Horwill added: Im excited to be able to extend my time at Harlequins, Ive fallen in love with the place. Ive been fortunate to be part of such a great group of guys and a great supporter base.Ive been very lucky that they have opened their arms to me and my family from the get go; its fantastic to be able to stay a bit longer and help the group achieve some special things. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '