crumpled car. White was tended to by emergency personnel in the g | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Sep 14
MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks will try to snap their three-game losing streak on Monday when they play host to the Orlando Magic at the Bradley Center. Cheap Giants Jerseys Authentic .To do that, theyll need to play with the same energy and enthusiasm they showed Saturday night in front of a spirited sellout crowd during a 124-121 loss to the Warriors.We have to make this a habit, to give this effort in every game, said forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who led Milwaukee with 30 points. Were working on it.When you have a lot of fans watching the game and a lot of supporters, you get that energy. It would be good if a lot of people come and watched us play, because you feed off that.Antetokounmpo, a 7-footer who was inserted into the point guard role late last season, has been playing center at times lately, when the Bucks look to go small.He does well, head coach Jason Kidd said. He can play multiple positions. At seven feet tall, he gives you different options.Kidds rotation has been a mystery over the last few games, especially the role of center Greg Monroe, who played a total of seven minutes during Milwaukees three-game skid.Monroe said Kidd told him he wouldnt play last week against Miami, but that was the extent of the conversation.He didnt really give me an explanation; he just said he would be going with those guys, Monroe said. He didnt say there would be any changes. Go ask him. Of course, I want to play.Kidd defended his decisions -- including the one that left Mirza Teletovic on the bench for the first three quarters Saturday night -- by saying here are only so many minutes to go around.Were trying to give those guys (Mason Plumlee and John Henson) some confidence, Kidd said. Theres going to be limited time to play three centers in todays game. Small ball is big and sometimes the schedule doesnt permit you to play three or four centers. Playing Giannis at center (in Milwaukees small lineup) has given us a spark.So, someone has to sit. Thats the nature of this business. This isnt CYO, where everybody has to play. So, understanding that and being a pro. ... Gregs being a pro about it.Since snapping their own three-game losing streak, the Magic have won two in a row and three of their last four contests, including a 95-87 decision over Dallas Saturday night in Orlando.Backup point guard D.J. Augustin played a big role in that victory, scoring 18 points with six assists, and he was on the floor for the final 18 minutes as the Magic put the game away.Signed to a four-year, $29 million contract over the summer, Augustin is performing well this season, averaging 9.9 points and 2.6 assists in 18.8 minutes, but has been a tentative shooter at times, including on Saturday night when head coach Frank Vogel had a few words with the nine-year veteran.The message was simple: if the shot is there, take it.It paid off. Augustin hit a pair of 3-pointers near the midpoint of the quarter and the Magic led the rest of the way.Having your coachs confidence like that is a great feeling, Augustin told the Orlando Sentinel.The Bucks won seven of the last eight meetings with the Magic in Milwaukee but split the season series a year ago. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap San Francisco Giants Jerseys .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/ . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Matt Kenseth pulled away from traffic on the final restart of Friday nights Nationwide Series race, cruising to a comfortable win at Daytona International Speedway. The race was on pace to be one of the fastest in Daytona history until a late accident brought out a red-flag stoppage that lasted nearly 10 minutes. There were only two laps remaining when the race resumed and Kenseth paired up with defending Truck Series champion James Buescher on the restart. The two easily broke away from the pack, leaving everyone else racing for third place. Kenseth and Buescher werent challenged to the finish, with Kenseth taking the win and Buescher finishing second. It was a turn of events after the tandem of Sam Hornish Jr. and Joey Logano had dominated to lead 64 of the 101 laps. "It didnt matter who I was pushing or who was pushing me, we couldnt run with those two," Kenseth said of Logano and Hornish. "But with (Buescher) pushing me, we could. We had speed. So it was important to keep him with me. He did a really good job up getting us up to the lead and putting us in a position to try to win, so I wanted to make sure I stuck with him. "He did a really, really good job pushing there." Buescher stayed put once on Kenseths bumper. "We got together and went right to the front. I knew then I had to stay committed to him until the end of the race or as long as we could with the restarts," Buescher said. "He was the first car all weekend weve been able to push for a long period of time." Third went to Elliott Sadler, who picked up a $100,000 bonus from series sponsor Nationwide as the highest finishing driver in the "Dash 4 Cash" program. Cheap Giants Jerseys. The cooling box in Sadlers car broke right before the race, forcing him to finish on a steamy summer night with no air conditioning. "Its hot, but thats what we train for. Thats what we get ready for," said Sadler, who admitted to feeling nauseous while sitting in the car during the red flag. Kurt Busch finished fourth in a car designed with the beloved City Chevrolet paint scheme from the "Days of the Thunder" movie. He and the Phoenix Racing crew spent much of the race in character with Busch as Cole Trickle reciting Tom Cruises movie lines. "It was a great race, a lot of fun focusing on strategy, drafting partners and then switching over to the movie quotes and having fun," Busch said. "It was a shame we didnt get into Victory Lane. I wanted to have a foot race ... all the way down pit road to Victory Lane." The race was moving on at a rapid pace with just three cautions in the first 90 laps -- one was for debris, one was for fluid on the track and one was for Mike Wallaces stalled car. The Wallace caution set up a restart with seven laps to go, but racing halted when Travis Pastrana seemed to cut down on Cole Whitt, causing Whitt to turn Pastrana and trigger a multi-car accident. Caught in it was Jason White, who dropped to the grass after climbing from his crumpled car. White was tended to by emergency personnel in the grass, then walked to a waiting ambulance on his own. "Kind of took the breath out of me a little bit. It was a hard hit," he said. "Im feeling fine. Just got to get a little rest, Ill be fine tomorrow." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '