Swingman Jazz Jerseys. Red Sox lefty David Price (9-6, 4.34 ERA) rolls i | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Sep 14
Tuesdays matchup between the Portland Trail Blazers and the Phoenix Suns at the Moda Center in Portland, Ore. Cheap Jazz Jerseys China ., features two of the hottest young guards in the NBA -- and were not talking about Damian Lillard.Portlands CJ McCollum matched his career high with 37 points to lift the Trail Blazers (4-3) past the Memphis Grizzlies 100-94 Sunday at the FedEx Forum.Phoenixs Devin Booker scored career-high 38 points in Fridays 112-111 victory over New Orleans, then followed that with a new career high of 39 points in a 119-108 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.McCollum, 25, scored 16 of his points in the fourth quarter during a game when backcourt mate Lillard struggled to a 3-for-11 shooting performance, in part due to minor thumb and ankle injuries. McCollum was 13 for 23 from the field, including 6 for 12 on 3-pointers.We needed CJ in this one, and he came through big-time, Lillard said.While Lillard has played well enough to earn mention in early Most Valuable Player discussions, McCollum has quietly averaged 21.4 points. Thats on pace to exceed the fourth-year pros scoring totals of a year ago, when he averaged 20.8 points and earned the NBAs Most Improved Player Award.Ive been getting the shots Ive worked on, been getting to my spots, McCollum said. I dont really worry about making or missing shots. That will even out over the course of a season. I want to be in a good flow. I felt that way (against the Grizzlies).Booker, who turned 20 on Oct. 30, became the youngest player in NBA history with back-to-back games of at least 38 points. Its also the first time a Suns player has scored at least 38 in consecutive games since Tom Chambers in 1990. Booker is one of eight players in league history to post multiple scoring games of at least 38 points under the age of 21.It doesnt matter, Booker told reporters afterward. Its another game, especially after we lose. If we win, I get more excited about it. Its about wins and losses. Maybe later in my career, I can look back at things like that, but now Im in the mindset where I am ready to get wins.Everybody looks good when you win. Thats what were trying to do. Scoring as many points as you want and not making the playoffs is not a good look. My ultimate goal is to make the playoffs.Booker, who is averaging 23.0 points in the regular season, bombed in 34 points while playing only the first three quarters of a preseason contest in Portland. He scored only 15 in the Suns 118-115 overtime victory over the Blazers at US Airways Center last Wednesday.Both teams are hoping for improved defensive performances. Phoenix is last in the NBA in scoring defense (113.3 points per game) and 22nd in opponents field-goal percentage (.452). Portland is 25th in scoring defense (109.3) but the Blazers have climbed into a tie for sixth in opponents field-goal percentage (.436).Weve been good defensively since the second half of the Phoenix game, Lillard said. Its something we want to do. We want to be a better team; everybody is taking that challenge. Every possession, it means something to me. Like, Im not going to get hit by pick-and-rolls. I think everybody has that type of attitude. Cheap Jazz Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/ . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Sunday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:TROON, Scotland -- Henrik Stenson has a one-shot lead over Phil Mickelson going into the final round of the British Open.LOUDON, N.H. -- Jimmie Johnson is on the pole and Brad Keselowski goes for his third straight win in the Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Race starts 1:45 p.m.NEW YORK -- Looking tto extend its longest winning streak of the season to seven, Boston goes for a three-game sweep at Yankee Stadium. Cheap Swingman Jazz Jerseys. Red Sox lefty David Price (9-6, 4.34 ERA) rolls into his prime-time start coming off three straight 10-strikeout games. Masahiro Tanaka (6-2, 3.23) pitches for New York. Game starts 8:05 p.m. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '