9-yard field goal with 1:59 to play. Jordan Bentley had 106 yards rushing.Jackson State (3-7, 3-5) got a 63-yard touchdown run from J | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Sep 14
WASHINGTON -- Welington Castillo got his bat on the ball at precisely the right time. Nike Juvenate Hombre . Even though it was a complete accident and Castillo didnt get credit for a hit, his bat essentially won the game for the Chicago Cubs. Alfonso Soriano scored the tiebreaking run in the ninth inning after a one-of-a-kind throw by Washington catcher Kurt Suzuki went for an error, and the Cubs rallied to beat the Nationals 2-1 Sunday. The Cubs didnt have a baserunner through the first five innings and trailed 1-0 entering the eighth before coming back in the deciding matchup of a three-game series. Facing Nationals closer Rafael Soriano (0-1) in the ninth, Alfonso Soriano singled and took second on a single by Julio Borbon. After Ryan Sweeney struck out, both runners took off on a double steal with Castillo at the plate. Suzukis throw hit Castillos bat. The ball veered well to the left of third base and into foul ground, allowing Alfonso Soriano to scoot home. "I was just standing there and I just feel the ball hitting my bat and the ball fly into the outfield," Castillo said. If Castillo moved into the throw, interference would have been called. "I didnt move. I just looked," Castillo said. "Only thing that I say when (Suzuki) said something to the umpire is, I didnt move. And the umpire said, I see you didnt move." Cubs manager Dale Sveum said, "The way you draw it up, thats the way you do it. Make the catcher get around you. Dont let him have the throwing lane." Suzuki shrugged his shoulders afterward and said, "Thats the first time I have ever done something like that, let alone saw it. Its one of those things, where a freak thing happens like that." Alfonso Soriano concluded: "Its a huge play for us and we score a run and we dont have to hit the ball." James Russell (1-0) worked the eighth and Kevin Gregg got three outs for his sixth save. "A very big win for us," Alfonso Soriano said. The Cubs won the final two games of the series, even though the Nationals started Stephen Strasburg and Gio Gonzalez. "To come back and win both games obviously against the two best pitchers in baseball showed me a lot about these guys," Sveum said. Ryan Zimmerman drove in the run for the Nationals, who went 1 for 9 with runners in scoring position. After missing the first two games of the series with an ingrown toenail, Washingtons Bryce Harper went 0 for 2 with two walks and is mired in 4-for-35 skid. Nationals starter Gio Gonzalez retired the first 15 batters he faced, finished with seven innings of two-hit ball and left with a 1-0 lead. But the bullpen couldnt make the advantage stand up. "I feel like we have a great bullpen," said Gonzalez, who was pulled after throwing only 86 pitches. "You turn the page, move forward and go to the next series." Gonzalez walked one and struck out six. He was flawless until Dioner Navarro opened the sixth by beating out a grounder deep in the hole that shortstop Ian Desmond gloved before opting not to attempt a throw. The Cubs then used a walk and a single to load the bases with two outs before Gonzalez retired Anthony Rizzo on a grounder to first base. Gonzalez concluded his performance with a perfect seventh. In the eighth, however, Chicago pulled even against reliever Drew Storen. Navarro drew a leadoff walk and was replaced by pinch-runner Travis Wood, who advanced on a sacrifice and scored on a two-out single by Starlin Castro. Cubs starter Scott Feldman gave up one run, five hits and three walks in six innings. The Nationals hit two doubles and drew two walks in the first inning, but they left the bases loaded after Zimmerman doubled in a run. Washington also stranded a runner in scoring position in the second and third innings. By that time, Feldmans pitch count was at 61. NOTES: Cubs 3B Luis Valbuena, who jammed his right pinky finger Saturday, was available to pinch hit but did not play. ... The Montreal/Washington franchise missed a chance to earn its 300th win against the Cubs. The teams next meet in Chicago for a four-game series August 19-22. ... After going 3-2 on their homestand against Detroit and Chicago, the Nationals begin a West Coast trip Monday night with Jordan Zimmerman (6-1) on the mound against the Dodgers. ... Travis Wood (3-2) will start for the Cubs on Monday night in the opener of a three-game home series against Colorado. Nike Cortez Hombre Baratas . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Nike Air Huarache Ultra Hombre . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. http:///...s-hombre-espana.html . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. JACKSON, Miss. -- DeAngelo Ballard passed for 143 yards, including a touchdown, and piled up 155 more yards rushing to lead Alabama A&M to a 27-20 win over Jackson State on Saturday.After falling behind 17-0 in the first half, Alabama A&M (4-6, 4-5 Southwestern Athletic Conference) tied the game when Devonte Simon returned an interception 36 yards for a touchdown with 1:08 left in the second quarter. Nick Carden kicked a 34-yard field goal and Ballard connected with Kalias Robertson on an 11-yard TD pass earliier. Nike Juvenate Negras. A 5-yard touchdown run by Harvey Harris put Alabama A&M on top in the third quarter and Carden padded the advantage with a 29-yard field goal with 1:59 to play. Jordan Bentley had 106 yards rushing.Jackson State (3-7, 3-5) got a 63-yard touchdown run from Joshua Bates and a 1-yard TD throw from Jarin Morikawa to Javancy Jones. Christian Jacquemin had two field goals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '