ers playing or staying at hotels, and clear the dues within 48 hou | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Sep 14
TORONTO -- The Baltimore Orioles were enraged after a fan threw a beer can onto the field as outfielder Hyun Soo Kim caught the final out in the seventh inning of the?Blue Jays?5-2 win in the American League wild-card game at Rogers Centre on Tuesday. Cheap NBA Jerseys .As Kim settled under a fly ball off the bat of Melvin Upton Jr., the can sailed past him and landed on the turf. Baltimore center fielder Adam Jones angrily pointed into the stands and yelled into the crowd.Baltimore manager Buck Showalter emerged from the dugout and walked all the way to left field to register his displeasure with the umpiring crew before returning to the dugout.?Said Jones: Someone threw a beer down at my player. Thats about as pathetic as it gets between the lines. You dont do that. I dont care how passionate you think you are. Yell, cuss, scream, tell us were horrible. We get that. Were the opposition. We completely understand that. To throw something at a player, thats as pathetic as it gets.Blue Jays spokesman Erik Grosman said the fan was not ejected because he took off before police had a chance to get to him. Police are investigating.On Wednesday, the Toronto police tweeted about the incident, asking the fan to turn himself in.Something like that should never happen. Its the first time for me and hopefully the last, Kim said through an interpreter.Showalter said he just wanted the person identified and thrown out.Its tough when you have many people in the ballpark and one person does something that reflects poorly on all of them, he said. Were fortunate and lucky that somebody didnt get hit.Jones also said the abusive fan should be punished.I hope they find the guy and press charges, he said. [Kim] wasnt looking, and you can hit him in the back of the head and you never know what could happen. Thats a full beer being thrown. Thats not part of the sport. To put us in harms way when all were doing is focusing on the game, thats not part of baseball. Throw an octopus. Throw hats. Do something like that.Jones also appeared to confirm a report that racial and ethnic slurs were hurled at him and Kim from the Rogers Centre stands, but he said he wasnt concerned about verbal assaults.Ive heard that so much while playing baseball, I dont even care, Jones said. Call me what you want.We hear everything -- people cussing you and flipping you off. I get it. Thats fine. Were here to play baseball, nothing more, nothing less. And to put us in harms way just isnt part of the game. Its not part of any sport.Orioles catcher Matt Wieters watched the incident play out from behind the plate and agreed with Jones that the fan in question should be punished for his actions.Its a shame some idiot would decide to do that, Wieters said. Theres no point in having a guy like that in the stands. I hope some sort of charges are pressed against the guy, because that was close to doing some damage.Blue Jays fans tossed bottles and debris on the field during Game 5 of last seasons AL Division Series against the?Texas Rangers. The fans were upset by the call that let Rougned Odor score from third after catcher Russell Martins throw back to the mound deflected off Shin-Soo Choos bat.A Blue Jays fan threw a drink at Orioles outfielder Nate McLouth during a game at Rogers Centre in May 2013.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Cheap 76ers Jerseys . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.cheap76ersjerseys.com/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. The Delhi High Court has lashed out at the Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) for crossing its limit and undermining the authority of Justice Mukul Mudgal by sacking the selectors appointed by him. The court said the associations move attracts contempt of court. The bench comprising Justices S Ravindra Bhat and Deepa Sharma suspended the decision of the DDCA, restoring the selection panel appointed by Justice Mudgal.The court said the DDCA was testing everyones patience here. It slammed the DDCA for targetting Justice Mudgal, former Chief Justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court who was appointed by the Delhi High Court to oversee the functioning of the association, which is plagued by alleged financial irregularities and nepotism in selection of players.On November 5, the sports working committee of DDCA removed former Indian cricketers Maninder Singh, Atul Wassan and Nikhil Chopra from their roles in the senior and junior selection panels, stating conflict of interest issues. The bench said: DDCA should have informed the court about such a move when the order was reserved so that it could have taken preventive steps at that time only.The bench said of the selectors: Various selections have been made by them and they are doing their job properly and there is no chance of any misconduct.The high court also made it clear that the DDCA will not interfere with the working of the selectors and asked them to proceed with the selection of Under-14 and Under-16 pllayers. Wholesale 76ers Jerseys. hile allowing the selection panels to continue till further order, the bench said: We really dont know where things are going. It is unfortunate. You [DDCA] are after the committee, you are targetting Justice Mudgal.Justice Mudgal, through his counsel Nitin Mishra, had moved the court seeking direction to declare the DDCAs decision as null and void.In a status report filed with the court, Justice Mudgal had said: Selectors, who were appointed under my supervision through the process of interview by a selection panel, are in process of picking up senior and junior teams at the moment. The act of removing the selectors unanimously by certain directors and the convener, sports working committee (DDCA), without any approval from the selection panel formed by me or by the Delhi HC is only aimed to scuttle the domestic season.He said the selectors were appointed by the selection panel keeping in mind the recommendations of the Lodha Committee on conflict of interest norms.Considering Justice Mudgals report that the DDCA has not paid the players dues, the bench also directed the association to make immediate arrangements for cricketers playing or staying at hotels, and clear the dues within 48 hours.The bench also asked DDCA to clear, within a week, the dues of vendors and caterers that have been pending for the last three years. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '