ason Westbrook posted 18 triple-doubles, which tied Johnson (in 1981-82) for the most in a single season in the last 40 years, accord | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Sep 13
Helen Glover and Heather Stanning notched their 44th women’s pairs win as they retained their European title at Brandenburg an der Havel in Germany on Sunday. Cheap Clippers Jerseys . The world record holders won European gold for Britian, finished eight seconds ahead of German duo Kerstin Hartmann and Kathrin Marchand, with the Romanian pair coming home third.The weather was far from ideal in Germany but Truro-born Glover insists the conditions at Brandenburg an der Havel put them in good stead to retain their Olympic title in Rio this summer. There were waves coming over my back at the start but racing here has up-skilled us, Glover said. We may have cross-wind conditions in Rio so it was good to race in them.We may be an experienced crew but were not experienced in these conditions.  So we had to concentrate. Glover (l) and Stanning at The 2015 Sunday Times and Sky Sports Sportswomen of the Year Awards Elsewhere, the womens eight produced a late rally to overtake Holland and also win gold.The speed with which we were able to come through at the end was the special bit. We have a lot of speed in this boat, Katie Greves said.Fellow crew member, Zoe Lee, added: Everyone did their job and stayed calm even though we were a length down. Its a privilege to row with these women. There were also gold medals for lightweight mens pair Sam Scrimgeour and Joel Cassells followed by Britains mens four later in the day. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Cheap Clippers Jerseys Authentic . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapclippersjerseys.com/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook continued his torrid triple-double pace to begin the season with 33 points, 12 rebounds and 16 assists in the Oklahoma City Thunders 113-96 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.Westbrook is the first player since Magic Johnson in the 1982-83 season to begin a season with a triple-double in two of the first three games.?Westbrook is the fourth player to have two triple-doubles in the first three games, joining Johnson (twice), Jerry Lucas and Oscar Robertson (twice). Through three games, Westbrook is averaging a triple-double with 38.6 points, 12.3 rebounds and 11.6 assists. Robertson is the last player to average a triple-double, in 1961-62.I just like to win, Westbrook said. Thats my main thing. My job is to come out and do whatever it takes to win, and thats what I try to do every night.According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Westbrook is the first player with at least 100 points, 30 rebounds and 30 assists in the first three games of a season.Its a blessing, not surreal, its just blessing [to be mentioned with those names], Westbrook said. Me personally, I never take anything for granted when I step on the floor. Not once.Westbrook opened the season with 32 points, 12 rebounds and niine assists against the Philadelphia 76ers, and then followed that up with 51 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists against the Phoenix Suns. Cheap Clippers Jerseys China. The Thunder are 3-0.What really amazes me is, because of his ability to impact the game in so many different ways, hes going to always have numbers, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. But with that being said, what amazes me is the heart and the passion and the competitiveness and the fire he plays with every single night. I think its extremely rare. Its incredible. Thats what really amazes me.Westbrook attempted a career-high 44 shots in Fridays win over the Suns, but dialed back to 21 attempts on Sunday. After the game Friday, he said he regretted not trusting teammates more, and made that a focus against the Lakers, recording five assists in the first six minutes of the game.Better, for sure, Westbrook said. Making it easy for those guys and distributing the basketball around.Last season Westbrook posted 18 triple-doubles, which tied Johnson (in 1981-82) for the most in a single season in the last 40 years, according to ESPN Stats & Information. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '