(67), Kevin Tway (70) and Bobby | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Aug 13
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys . -- In case it wasnt clear three years ago, its obvious now: Florida State essentially played with an NFL team en route to the 2013 national championship.Nineteen of the teams 24 starters, including punter and place-kicker, are currently on NFL rosters.Five of those 19, including Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston and Jacksonville cornerback Jalen Ramsey, spent the past two days sharing the same practice field. So it was a reunion of sorts for the former Seminoles.Its kind of like a dream come true, Winston said Thursday. When youre playing against guys in college, you never know if youre going to get an opportunity to play against them in the league, especially to have another practice with them.The Seminoles went 14-0 that season, culminating with a 34-31 victory against Auburn in the Rose Bowl.Winston, who completed 67 percent of his passes for 4,057 yards and 40 touchdowns as a sophomore that season, was the star. His supporting cast was somewhat overshadowed, although Ramsey, guard Cameron Erving (Cleveland) and receiver Kelvin Benjamin (Carolina) became first-round draft picks.Defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. (Oakland), defensive tackle Eddie Goldman (Chicago), safety Lamarcus Joyner (Los Angeles), defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan (Baltimore), cornerback Ronald Darby (Buffalo) and kicker Roberto Aguayo (Tampa Bay) were second-rounders.Maybe the biggest testament to Florida States talent and depth that season: Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith, Jaguars receiver Rashad Greene and Bills running back Karlos Williams were fifth-rounders and key contributors as rookies. Same goes for fourth-round picks Devonta Freeman (Atlanta), Bryan Stork (New England) and Tre Jackson (New England).Aguayo, Smith and Greene were part of the makeshift FSU homecoming in Jacksonville.Us being here and seeing each other on different sides of the ball or on the sidelines, it just shows that hard work pays off, Smith said. All that work that we put in in college days, it transferred over to now. I love those guys. Obviously, I spent four years with them and college changes you. We grew up together so those are going to be my brothers for life.Its impossible to truly compare rosters from team to team, era to era, but theres little doubt that Florida States 2013 team belongs in the same conversation as somewhat recent heavyweights and fellow national champions Nebraska (1995), Miami (2001) and USC (2005). All three of those juggernauts had big-time talent that had success at the next level.We raised the standard, Smith said. Thats what the standard is now. Its not all about having the players. You definitely got to have the discipline. Youve got to have the will to want to do it.And then youve got to have that work ethic behind it. You put those things together and youre going to get a championship. ... We definitely had a heck of a team out there. Blessed to be on the field with a lot of those guys.And they remain close off the field, evidenced by all the hugs they shared before, during and after the two joint practices Wednesday and Thursday.Were a family, Winston said. It doesnt matter where they are, Im gonna be there for them and theyre gonna be there for me.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys China . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Authentic . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Tag Ridings shot a 6-under 65 on Friday for a share of the second-round lead with Martin Flores in the Web.com Tour Finals Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship.The 42-year-old Ridings was 52nd on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list and entered the third of four series events 36th in the race for 25 PGA Tour cards with $9,493.I think everybody that hasnt done their job so far in the first two weeks or first part of the year definitely feels that pressure, Ridings said. You want to get it done as quickly as possible to take the heat off.Starting on No. 10, he chipped in for birdie on his opening hole and had five birdies and a bogey on his first seven. He added birdies on the two front-nine par 5s.Well, this is kind of my favorite thing to do is play long, tough conditions and tough golf courses, Ridings said. So, why that is, I wish I knew, but probably more under par after two rounds on this golf course than I was anywhere all summer. It makes you think a little bit. If you mess up, youve got to take your punishment and get out of there and I did that a couple of times the last two days.Flores bogeyed the final hole for a 66 to match Ridings at 8-under 134 on Ohio States Scarlet Course. Already guaranteed a PGA Tour card with a fifth-place finish on the Web.com money list, the 34-year-old Flores birdied five of the first six holes on the back nine, making four in a row on Nos. 12-15.Im very happy, Flores said. I gave myself a lot of opportunities for birdie. I hit it close, hit it well, so extremely happy. I hit the shot I wanted to there (on 18). Cheap NBA Jerseys. I thought I hit a good drive, but thats just kind of how it goes sometimes.He won the Lincoln Land Charity Championship in July for his first Web.com Tour title.The series features the top 75 players from the Web.com regular-season money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had they been eligible.Flores and the other top-25 finishers on the Web.com money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals .The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings. The last PGA Tour card went at $33,650 in 2013, $36,312 in 2014 and $32,206 last year.Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton was tied for third at 6 under after a 69. He was 173rd in the FedEx Cup standings and is 63rd among the players vying for the 25 cards with $4,000.South Koreas Whee Kim, the first-round leader, had a 71 to drop into the group at 6 under along with Nicholas Lindheim (68), Xander Schauffele (68), Jason Millard (67), Grayson Murray (67), Kevin Tway (70) and Bobby Wyatt (69). Lindheim and Murray have locked up PGA Tour cards through the Web.com money list. In the fight for the 25 cards, Schauffele is 25th at $15,395, followed by Wyatt (33rd, $10,603), Kim (35th, $9,975), Millard (42nd, $8,175) and Tway (52nd, $5,975). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '