Swansea are safe this season but have now shipped seven goals in their last two games | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Aug 13
Swansea manager Francesco Guidolin thinks Leicester deserve to win the Premier League title after seeing his side lose 4-0 at the King Power Stadium. Blue Adidas Running Shoes . Goals from Riyad Mahrez, Leonardo Ulloa and Marc Albrighton saw Leicester move to within five points of the title with just three games to play.And Guidolin hopes his fellow Italian Claudio Ranieri can lead his side to a first title in the clubs history. Leicester deserve to win the title because this is a very strong team, Guidolin told Sky Sports. Leroy Fer and Ngolo Kante battle for the ball This is a dream for Leicester and I understand a few weeks ago why Claudio had tears [at Sunderland].I am very happy for him. I hope they can win it because they deserve it. Leon Britton says Swansea are very disappointed with their performance following a 4-0 defeat to Leicester but hailed his opponents confidence Guidolin watched his side capitulate after captain Ashley Williams mistake gifted Mahrez a 10th-minute opener, but up until that moment the Italian was pleased with how his side started.We began the game very well, he added. I was very happy in the first few minutes but after the first goal we had to change the mentality and the way we played.When Leicester are winning 1-0 its very difficult to play against them because they counter-attack very quickly.Swansea are safe this season but have now shipped seven goals in their last two games following last weeks 3-0 defeat at Newcastle. Alan Smith joins Patrick Davison to reflect on Leicesters 4-0 victory over Swansea Next up is Liverpool at the Liberty Stadium next Sunday and Guidolin has warned his side they need to be motivated against Jurgen Klopps side if they want to avoid another heavy defeat.Today I saw my team fight for 90 minutes against the strongest team in the Premier League, the Italian said. Also See: Ulloa edges Leicester closer As it happened Tunnel talk Leicester squad step up Adidas Running Shoes 2018 . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Adidas Running Shoes 2017 . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.cheapadidasrunningshoes.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- James Dickey had six of his 12 points in the final six minutes as UNC-Greensboro held on to knock off UNC-Asheville 75-73 on Monday night.Dickey, who had 15 boards, grabbed an offensive rebound and put it in to give UNC-Greensboro a 65-64 lead with 6:05 left. He followed with another layup and Marvin Smith did the same for a 69-64 lead. UNC-Ashevilles MaCio Teague, who finished with 29 points, drilled two straight treys to close to 73-70 with 1:23 remaining. Dickey then maade two free throws to seal the win. Grey Adidas Running Shoes. Smith had 16 points; Francis Alonso added 15 and RJ White chipped in 14 to lead UNC-Greensboro (9-3), which has won eight of its last nine games.The Spartans led 48-44 at the break and were up 61-59 at the 11:33 mark of the second half.Ahmad Thomas had 17 points, four steals and eight rebounds for UNC-Asheville (8-4). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '